How to Renew

The parents of all returning Scouts should do the following every September:

  • Update your Scout’s Annual Health and Medical Record. The form used for Troop 135 is the Camp Wanocksett Medical Records form. Make sure that sections A, B and C are completed in their entirety.
  • Bring completed form to a troop meeting and deliver to a Troop Committee member.

Membership renewal is currently $150 with a check made out to Troop 135, please send checks to Mike Quayle. If paying dues or any other Troop fees is a hardship for your family, please talk to the Scoutmaster (Eric Evans) or the Committee Chair (Debbie Burke).

Adults who have an adult leadership position in the Troop should do the following:

  • If you will be coming on camping trips or other activities, fill out Parts A and B of the Annual Health and Medical Record. Be sure and include a copy of both sides of your medical insurance card. More detailed instructions about medical forms are on our webpage here. When you have your annual physical, have your physician fill out Part C.
  • Bring these forms to a Troop meeting and give them to the Troop Committee Secretary (Mike Scott).

Dues are not collected from adult leaders.

Troop 135 follows The Spirit of Adventure Council’s Non-Discrimination Policy.