Become a Merit Badge Counselor
Thank you for volunteering to become a Merit Badge Counselor for Troop 135! Here is what you need to do:
- Speak to the Scoutmaster or a Committee member.
- To qualify as a merit badge counselor, you must
- Be at least 18 years old and of good character.
- Be registered with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- Be recognized as having the skills and education in the merit badge subjects covered and hold any required qualifications and training as outlined in the Guide to Safe Scouting or the Guide to Advancement.